Sunday, November 30, 2008

We love to decorate for Holidays!

Well Ben has been bugging us since Halloween to get the Christmas things out. So of course the minute we left Thanksgiving dinner Ben wanted to get the decorations out.


We have a little tree that we let the kids decorate and play with. Ben kept telling Katie it was his tree when he was a little boy. So we might have to buy one just for katie.

We got some new candy caine light's for along our walkway. Ben is so funny hand always has to add that he is such a "great helper" and trys to get in the action anyway he can.




This is a little disturbing....sorry!


I put Josh to work as much as I can. He even dusted the plant shelf while he put up my decorations....thats what hes holding near his bum bum in the previous picture.

So after Josh left for work that day Ben was asking if Christmas was tomarrow. I am thinking to myself this is going to be a long month. I told him that we still have alot of days before santa comes. So he informed me that i needed to make a Chistmas calender. I wasn't really in the mood to make such a project but how could i say no. I did'nt have many supplies so i convinced him to make the rings that you take off everyday! Man i should do this for every holiday so I don't have to hear about if its time yet everday. LOL


Then Ben wanted a star for his little tree. So i made him this cheesy one. If you know me I'm not the crafty women i would like to be. I hate cleaning up the mess. But I am grateful that Ben is so creative and loves to invent great ideas. He always tells me " Mom, I have a great idea". Oh,and poor Ben has pink eye so thats why his eyes look so red. Some lady at the store lookes at me and said " wow, he loks so tired". LOL

1 comments:

Celeste said...

Can't wait to see your painted fam room. Good luck with the rest of the projects.