Friday, December 5, 2008

Goodbye Grandpa Jorgenson





We heard yesterday that my Grandpa Jorgenson died. I am very sad because i have not seen him much in recent years. But I am also grateful that i was able to take the kids to meet him this summer while Josh was home for a week. I wish I had the picture of him and the kids to post but I can't find it at this time. But I have alot of good memories of him growing up and living at his farm. We Love and Miss You Grandpa and know that you are with are loving Heavenly Father.

3 comments:

Daniel and Dawn said...

sorry to hear aboput your loss. Best wishes from us to your family.

Celeste said...

oupersSorry to hear that Kelli!I'm glad that you guys got to see him.

Celeste said...

oops! I don't know what the heck happened to my last comment. I think that the letters at the beggining are from when I typed in the word verification. Sorry.