Thursday, December 11, 2008

I thought this day would never come!


So I am finally free of diaper duty after 4 1/2 years. I am so stoked that i am posting this to brag that the day has finally come. And I have also relized that my baby girl is growing up into a fiesty, independent little girl! So all of that hard work cleaning up after all those accidents and i kept loseing hope and giving up has finally paid off. So to all those mothers out their trying i know how you feel and don't give up.....oh and thanks Josh for helping me too!

6 comments:

Celeste said...

yeah for katie! Good job kelli. bring those cute kids over. Ben would be so proud of us because we actually have some christmas decor. I think we can make up for his halloween dissapointment

Kelli and Chad said...

That is awesome!! No more diapers in your house, for awhile anyway. I can't wait for my little girl to be out of diapers, and she is only 16 months :) Good job!

Unknown said...

So, what are you going to do with all your diaper money now? =) Just kidding! Way to stick it out!

Mama Yo said...

So I'm thinking about tackling this chore over Christmas break with Seth. What was your method? What tricks did you have up your sleeve?

Celeste said...

To answer your question, My friend got Mr. Peeps for me at Marshalls, but they have them all over during Christmas time. I might buy a cuter elf next year.

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Good for you!! I don't think we'll ever be out of diapers at our house!! Girls are so good!!