Sunday, November 30, 2008

Too many projects!

We had a little fun and let them paint their names .




Here is Katie's cute outfit. She always wants to wear her Princess jamie's and sometimes that involes more than one pair. But anyways we kept the burgandy wall and painted the dark green.
Here is some pic's of the desk we are painting for Ben.



So we have a great shot of Josh's oufit......love it!





I have no idea what I am doing!


I am working so HARD!
That is the desk behind me in the clutter.


So we have several projects going on at our house. First we started cleaning out our garage so that Josh's dad could bring up the sailboat and to this day i still can't put my car back into the garage. So in theses pictures you can see the crazy clutter we need to go through! Second project is painting this cute desk that Josh's sister gave to us for Ben. And i have to add that we still haven't finished that yet. ( I am laughing at myself right now). I am working on painting some picute frames that are going to be in my front room with our family pictures that i am in the middle of painting. Finally we did finish painting our family room wich i love. It was a dark green and now its a light tan-cream. What a mess and a project. I forgot how much i don't like to paint. Josh and i stayed up several late night while the kids were sleeping to paint. That is the best way to do things arounf our house since we have such" great helpers "Ben would say. I am glad its done so I can start hanging things that i have in my closet waiting until we got it painted! I will have to post the final pictures when I am done.

0 comments: