Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family Time


It's been a while since I have posted. So I just thought I would put a few picture's up of our family outing's We took the kids to Camel's Back Park a few weeks ago to check out the bike trails. We are slowly getting everyone a bike so that we will be able to go riding together. All we need is for Katie to pick up the speed...LOL. It was too hot for Katie and I so we waited for the boys to check the trails while we waited in the shade! Then we headed over to Ann Morrison to feed the duck's. And let teh kids get wet in the fountain after we were all done.




We took the kids bowling. We gave them two option's swimming or bowling and they chose to bowl. We had alot of fun. It just takes five years to finish one game. Poor Katie her ball barley moves and takes about 5 minutes to get the the pins!


3 comments:

Chris and Mel said...

crazy how they get bigger! your kids gonna follow the short pattern?

The KnightonKlan said...

Your kids are so dang cute! It's fun to see them grow up, I wish we were closer. I'm glad life in Idaho is treating you well :)

jenn said...

Ben looks just like you in the first picture! So cute!