Saturday, June 6, 2009

SKYDIVING


So Josh surpised me for my 30th B-day and took me skydiving. I had no idea! He told me we were going for a hike with the kids in Star. So We were in the middle of nowhere so I really did assume that we were going for a hike Then we pull into the Skydive place and he told me I was going right now.....HOLY CRAP. I had no time to dwell on this at all. It was so cool and I was not as scared as I thought I would be. So here I am signing my life away. I think I intial like 50 times that if I die I won't sue them. And they made me watch some 60's movie with a guy with a beard down to his toes.




The plane is a little sketchy....It makes you want to leap out of it haha.

So most of my stuff is on video and I want to get pics from it eventually. It's funny to watch the video of my face. We jumped about 10,000 ft. Goes by quick and i got to control the shoot. ANd little did I know that Josh had a surprise party waiting for me at Olive Garden. We were 1 1/2 hrs late. I felt so bad because they kept delaying my flight. But all in all a great way to spend turing 30!!!!!

2 comments:

Daniel and Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Kelli!!! That is sooooo crazy!! I would of started crying and laughing at the same time!

Chris and Mel said...

oh my gosh, gomer- that is so dang awesome! you know i always wanted to do that... maybe for my 30th!