Thursday, March 19, 2009

Picture update and random stuff.

Here is my new console table. So whoever lives near me stop by and let me know what you think! It's a little wider than i wanted but i love the color. But when i put my picutes on it I am sure i will use the space.
Here is my first batch of freezer mixes. I think i have 16 meals or so. I got a book from my mom from the 70's> It called make-a-mix. You pull them out of the freezer and make easy meals with them. Now i need a bigger freezer. Next i want to try full meals and freeze them.I think it will save time and money in the long run.


Ben has started soccer he is having alot of fun. He's only has two practices so far and saturday they are having their first game. It should be really entertaining to say the least.

So Josh got home from Drill last weekend and Ben wanted to play ball. So Josh was using Katie as the "Bat"! KAtie thought it was pretty fun so i got some action shots.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new table! Where did you end up getting it from? It's so pretty!
You are so ambitious with the freezer bags-I may have to do that too.

jenn said...

Yes it is a cute table! Ben and Katie look so cute in their towels. I hope the soccer game was fun!

Jackie said...

Of course the table looks great! You have great decorating sense! And I love the picture of your family at the top of your blog!!!! SOOOO cUTE!
hope all is well! Take care
Love ya!

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Love the table-I will have to stop by sometime. I don't know what your work schedule is like now! You are so domestic! Teach me to do freezer meals!